Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Why I don't make sense.

I was thinking about this over my dinner break for some random reason and decided there are about a million reasons I don't fit the mold. Here's an abridged list.
  • My dinner break dance party playlist included: "Cowboy take me away," Dixie Chicks; "All You Get," Red Hot Valentines (indie rock? random); "Day Tripper," The Beatles.
  • I've been known to wear Gap jeans... with cowboy boots.
  • I'm sure of hate, but question love.
  • I hardly eat sitting down in one place, but I could spend every Sunday afternoon on the couch watching baseball or football. (Ohhh, I love lazy Sundays.)
  • In one day's time, I can think Todd Walker is attractive or hideous.
  • I could be comfortable planning events for thousands of people, but have a hard time making simple decisions at the grocery store, like which kind of pizza to get.
  • I'm an introverted extrovert and an extroverted introvert.
I guess that's all I've got for now.

1 comment:

  1. means you are not extrovert nor introvert.........

    ReplyDelete