Times are crazy and hard lately, but it's sweet to see all the blessings around me.
I talked to Mike from AIM the other day, and Terri from headquarters in Pearl River also shot me an email to see how things are going. They've got folks at headquarters praying for everything that is going down here, so that's pretty awesome. I can see why God brought me to this small, close-knit group. Praise Him.
My friends have been amazing lately, too. It's incredible how great my friends are, even though I'm a relatively rotten friend back. I have friends who will carry me to the emergency room when they're supposed to be taking an exam, friends who don't mind sharing lunch dates with me with the Canales kids, friends who let me crash on their couch randomly, friends who will eat lots and lots of ice cream and food with me. :) Lots of great friends.
I have the day off and I'm sleepy. I'm sitting in the Canales' living room -- they're gone on vacation and it's really quiet and still here. I'm tempted to just sit on this couch, nap and watch movies all night, though I did come to Champaign with the idea of seeing my friends...
*yawn*
This has been random.
No comments:
Post a Comment