Goodness, it's been forever. Pardon me. The satellite we work from in Sudan stopped working with my computer, and my computer has since decided to stop working, as well.
Talk about technological mutiny.
We're on holiday now and will be for a couple of weeks. During that time, I hope to catch ya'll up on things and post some photos. Of course, that all depends on the resurrection of my computer. So please be praying for that, as replacing a dead computer will make my wallet... equally dead.
Things in our village are going OK. I know I left a lot of things hanging. Francis is better and just as cute as ever--a few people have asked. I'll try to get on here and update more in the future, but for now, I'm going to go enjoy a soda and a hot shower.
(Thank you, civilization.)
No comments:
Post a Comment