I just heard a loud whisper come from my parents' room.
"Go to bed!"
I'm sure I'll hit the hay soon, but I find myself scrambling, preparing for my presentation tomorrow at Trinity United in LaSalle. It's not even that I'm not ready -- I could talk off the cuff about Africa and be fine, because talking from the heart is never hard -- but I always find myself trying to wrap up all the tiny details. Someday, I pray, I'll be able to give those details up to the One who can manage them all.
If you can, pray for my talking with the people at the church. I'm praying for two families to join my team. God's really laid on my heart that all I can do is go in there, tell Him the story He's written in my life and humbly ask for their help as God takes me to Sudan.
So, praise Him for that amount of peace. And praise Him for the opportunity to share with them. Aaaaand, praise Him the football playoffs don't start until long enough after the service that people won't be too distracted and wanting to get out of there. :)
Of course, "people" includes this girl, too. ;)
Thanks for keeping tabs on me. Drop me an email some time -- I'd love to hear from you.
amc
aclinard@gmail.com
No comments:
Post a Comment