Tuesday, January 08, 2008

Slightly Discouraged

I’d say a good way to discourage me is to put me off my bicycle, into the hospital and back in Sudan doing physical therapy.
But I’d also say a BETTER way to discourage me is to do all that, then have it five weeks later and me still in a lot of pain.
I’m back to left-handed typing tonight, on account of being back in this terrible immobilizer contraption—by my own doing, in an attempt to make my shoulder stop hurting, if only for a little bit, and at the cost of sweating buckets. (It’s very hot.) I’ve had moments where I feel like there are knives in my shoulder, but the last few days, it’s been like that quite a lot. I probably just did too much and have brought this on myself—even more frustrating.
Anyway, just pray for patience—I’ve never had much in the area of injury, and the well is running a bit dry!

No comments:

Post a Comment