Wednesday, January 28, 2009

The big news...


I know what blog you’re all waiting for. And I’d rather wait until last to write this one, but I’ll be kind and just get it out there…

Eric asked me to marry him.

(I’ll pause while you all squeal and giggle. And your jaws drop because, “Wow, that was fast!” And some of you scratch your heads and wonder… “Hold on. Who’s Eric?”)

Isn’t that just wild? I certainly think so. I get to marry the man I’ve prayed for all these years! That’s absolutely insane. (Now I’ll pause while I squeal and giggle… again…)

Since I’ve never been much of a girlie girl, I’ve had to learn about this newly engaged thing as I’ve gone along. And in my… two full days… of education, I’ve learned that when I tell people, they want to know 1) how he did it and 2) just how beautiful my ring is. And, so, bear with me as I put my education into practice.

Second thing’s first. The ring is the most beautiful thing in the whole wide world. It’s perfect and simple and “Eric & Andi” in every way. What else do you say about it? (This part I haven’t learned yet.) Um, it sparkles. A lot.

Wow, I need some work on that one.

I’ll leave the second one for a blog of its own…

No comments:

Post a Comment