My dog ate a whole loaf of bread today.
I'm talking like THE WHOLE THING.
Yikes.
I really need to get going on my list of things I need to do before I leave. I started one tonight—in my mind—but I realized it was more of a “Things I need to EAT Before I Leave” list than anything else. Not that that’s necessarily a bad things.
Here goes nothing…
▪ My grandma’s spaghetti
▪ My mom’s cinnamon rolls (the best in the WORLD)
▪ Rip’s chicken
▪ Lots and lots of BBQ
▪ Elmer’s wings in Decatur
▪ Pizza Hut with Lees
Enough with the food…
▪ Spend a day on the horses with Kay and Charles.
▪ Go camping/canoeing.
▪ Do a little rock climbing.
▪ Get really dressed up and go on a date. (A girl can dream, right?)
▪ Get flowers on said date. (OK, OK, I’m pushing it… I know…)
▪ Spend a few days with my kiddos, taking lots of pictures.
▪ Another day at Wrigley with the girls.
▪ Play catch with Angiepants. She gets home from East Asia (she’s been there for a year) three days before I leave – woohoo!
▪ Catch a rodeo.
▪ Ride rides at a county fair.
▪ Take pictures. Lots and lots of pictures.
Alright, that's all I can think of for now. Thoughts? Suggestions? Takers?
Just over a month now.
(I promise to post something more spiritual/worthwhile in the next few days. For now, I must sleep.)
No comments:
Post a Comment