
This is little Ellen, our neighbor Abooba’s kid. I think she actually made it in my last prayer letter, as well. She’s too adorable. But she has a terrible habit of peeing on Kim. (I think that’s funny. Kim probably doesn’t.)

Here’s the kids, washing away at the river. We have so much fun there.
Here’s our sweet new coal stove. Have I talked about this before? We get excited about things like this year. I can now make perfect bread. YUM. The kids love it, too.

The kids kept pulling apart the sticks of our fence and coming in early in the morning to stare in our windows. In a moment of brilliance, Kim had this ingenious idea to tie the sticks together. The kids didn’t know what to do with themselves. This is Franco, Francis and Paula (Ellen’s older siblings), looking through the fence in dismay. Hehehe.

No comments:
Post a Comment