Friday, August 15, 2008

Clearing some things up...

I seem to have confused a few people on some points in my last prayer letter.

 

So let me clear them up. :)

 

I’ll be going down for New Staff Training for Campus Crusade September 4th-14th. That’s just a general training about the organization and about gathering ministry partners. It’s a quick turn around, but I’ll be back. After the training, I’ll still be living with my parents in the Illinois Valley while I raise my support. My tentative goal is to be on the field around the new year. So I’ve got all that time to catch up with ya’ll!

 

For my monthly supporters. Go ahead and keep giving to AIM with your monthly pledges. If you want to give a one-time gift for training to Crusade, be my guest! However, after training is over, I’ll be working with Cru and AIM to transfer everyone over at once, in as simple and stress-free way as possible. I’ll be in touch with you when that time comes around. Thank you so much for continuing on with the support!

 

I hope that helps. It’s been nice seeing lots of you around town lately!

No comments:

Post a Comment