Friday, August 29, 2008

Good news!

Wow! J This, from Heinrich and Doris…  (I know, I’m getting lazy here…)

 

God has done a miracle here. The boy is feeling better, the muscle cramps have almost stopped and he slept a little bit.

People now believe that the capsules I gave him yesterday did the cure.

But I only gave him the strongest painkiller (used in patients with terminal illnesses) I had to release some of the pain.

We made it clear that those capsules only helped against the pain, but that God healed him and made him survive.

We hope that God will get all the glory.

 

Since the boy will live now, we hope he will remember his commitment to Jesus and become a strong follower of HIM.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:55 PM

    Yeah...go JESUS! We will pray that He will get the glory!!

    Feel free to give us a call...
    our U.S. mobile 617-953-0282.

    Blessings on your next steps!
    You sure did not take much of a break! Philinda Byler

    ReplyDelete