I’m excited. I’m really, really genuinely excited.
About what’s coming next, I mean.
The JESUS Film Project.
I’m writing from the chilly comforts of my hotel room down here in Orlando, where I’ve spent the last few days locked inside learning lots and lots about Campus Crusade for Christ and the JFlick. And I’m getting really, really excited. (And, yeah, I guess I already said that.)
I’m getting a bit suspicious that a lot of the future campus and international staff folks are jealous of me, because I’m going to have the coolest job—I’ll be helping lots and lots of people hear about Jesus for the first time.
That’s the kind of thing we Christians get jealous about.
We went on this tour at Cru headquarters that was all about the JESUS Film. They showed us how the recordings were done—what kind of amazing work the Travel Team does with getting clean recordings even in the bush and syncing the voices to the original film, despite differences in syllable counts and everything. It’s really amazing. But really hard to explain in this blog.
So I’ll give up trying. Alas, it’s all really cool. And I’m going to start blitzing through my schedule so I can meet with lots of you and show you the videos and give you a chance to get in on all of this. I think you’re going to be just as excited as I am!
No comments:
Post a Comment