Tuesday, April 25, 2006

mein Wochenende

Phew, this weekend was long. I did eight hours of driving, five hours of horseback riding and 15 hours of working. And a whole bunch inbetween.

So much I have no idea what to write about. (Besides, I haven't slept much yet.) So, instead, I'll give you some pictures.


This is KT and I, letting you know what we think of bridal showers. Actually, this is us acting like... elk. I guess. Or something. Anyway, I went down to Chambana for her shower, which reaffirmed to me how terribly awkward I am in ultra-girly situations. But, that's OK, because Katie is one of the coolest girls I know. And so far from ultra-girly, it's great. (Go Padres.)



I got to stop by and see my favorite kids Sunday, too. This is my friend Thomas (or at least the top of his head) and Kyla, his girlfriend. She's almost 2. He's 23. Weirder things have happened.


Like this, when I got Tom to put on a clown nose for a picture. Actually, it was more Kyla Ann who did the convincing. But whatever. We also played a mad game of soccer with the boys. It was good times.


This is my bionic dog. Actually, he's not bionic. That's just a heart monitor awkwardly strapped to his back. Don't you feel horrible for him? He's become more miserable as the night has progressed. (I wish I had a better picture -- he looks pretty ridiculous.) We found out the other day he has an enlarged heart (sad), so he's going to be getting to know the vet pretty well.

So, anyway, add in some more good times at the OUC missions conference, all those hours on horseback and very little sleeping, and you've got my weekend. Clearly, my life is lame.

No comments:

Post a Comment