Tuesday, April 01, 2008

Random...

I’m in love with a man named Paul.

I think I have been since the day my friend Derek walked me through Romans 1 for the first time, when I didn’t have a clue how to read the Bible.

Seriously, though, Paul is awesome.

I suppose I like him because he’s hardcore. He won’t stand for cheap grace, a watered-down gospel or anyone daring to bring shame to the name of Christ.

Favorite hardcore Paul moment: Galations 5:12. I mean, wow, he said that?? Hahaha.

And his heart, oh! I bet he’d be the kind of guy who cries in movies. You know, if the movie were about, say, the saints in one of the churches he’s planted.

Anyway, with a lot of time on my hands, I’m working on falling more in love with Paul and the God his inspired words reveal…

No comments:

Post a Comment