Keep sending the emails—I love getting them—and I’ll reply when I can!
Some prayer requests:
Safe travels for the handful of us at ABO and the rest of our team, who we’ll meet up with in Loki. We have a really long ride in the back of a lorry from Loki to get to our mission compound, I think, so pray for that.
For team unity, as the five of us here meet up with the others who have been scattered across Africa and German.
For our team leaders, as they prepare for us.
For our huts. They’re not quite done because the cholera outbreak from a while back really threw a wrench in the building plans.
For our language learning, which we will start perhaps next week.
And, since this blog is really grey right now, here are some pictures. These are the laundry ladies, who we've become good friends with. They took us to meet their father the other day, too. It's been awesome to talk with them.

This is Samuel, one of the ladies' sons. He is soooo adorable... and loves it when the silly white girls bring him candy.
No comments:
Post a Comment