Alright, this is going to be a little bit strange, I guess. But…
Crystal, Natalie, the girls of Schindler Hall and all ya’ll at Taylor University College… Here’s a huge THANK YOU, coming at you from the very thankful and newly encouraged members of this TIMO team. :) Oh, and, while we’re at it, here’s wishing you a happy Canada Day… which, according to my Cubs calendar, is next Monday. I don’t even know if people in Canada wish other Canadian folks a happy (merry?) Canada Day, but I figure it doesn’t hurt in trying, right?
Anyway, I can only assume this mystery package’s senders are the same Canadian college students who, a long while back, talked to ol’ Steve-o about corresponding with us. And, to tell you the truth, I have no idea how it all went down, but he must’ve referred you to this blog (which is why I’m making this pathetic attempt at contacting you on it) and you’ve been following and praying for us, so much as I gather. And we appreciate that very, very much!
The package came a bit ago and a handful of us ohh-ed and ahh-ed at its contents as I opened it on the porch. Actually, Iris took some wonderful pictures—one particularly precious one of Craig showing his excitement over the included feminine products, I think—but I wasn’t able to get them from her quite yet to post up here. I’ll work on it! We had a drawing yesterday at team day to divvy up the rest of the goodies. It was a nice treat.
So, anyway, it’s awesome to know you’re following along on here and keeping us in prayer. That’s amazing. Drop me an email if you do somehow read this (aclinard@gmail.com), because I’d love to find out just what your class or whatever is all about. Pretty sweet to know there are people all over lifting up this lonely mountain range!
No comments:
Post a Comment