
I look really strange here (I was looking at some kid outside the window), but I wanted to share with you what was perhaps the worst part of my day.
When I got out of surgery, Prof told me about the dislocated business and about how all the ligaments were shredded. I asked him how big the scar was. He told me--and I quote--it's "two-fingers breadth."
When I got out of surgery, Prof told me about the dislocated business and about how all the ligaments were shredded. I asked him how big the scar was. He told me--and I quote--it's "two-fingers breadth."
Nurse lady pulled off my bandage today and the scar just kept coming. It's NOT "two-fingers breadth." It's ginormous. It's as long as my hand, not two measly fingers.
Let's face it, there's a miniature-scale (but still huge) Grand Canyon on my shoulder.
I might as well be a mutant.
No comments:
Post a Comment