Andi asked me to post this to let you know that she is out of surgery and doing fine, although in quite a bit of pain at the moment. Her guardian angel, Kimmie, was seeking more meds for her from the nurse when I called and had already gone out and gotten some "good" food. Kimmie says she expects Andi will be in the hospital for one, maybe two more days. And although Andi is ready to go home now, Kimmie assures me she'll make sure Andi does what the doctors say.
Thanks for all your prayers and concern.
Andi's mom
Editted to add:
Sorry to be so cryptic with the first post, I wasn't thinking clearly! Andi had an accident on her bike Tuesday morning and dislocated her collarbone. AIM flew her and Kimmie out to Nairobi, where the doctors determined that they needed to wire her shoulder and collarbone back together. She had surgery Wednesday. I will post more after I talk to her tomorrow (Thursday).
I must have missed something. What happened????????
ReplyDeleteThank for the update. We're praying for you, Andi!!!
ReplyDeleteHI ANDI,
ReplyDeleteTAKE CARE OF YOURSELF WHILE CHUCK AND I TAKE CARE OF YOUR MOM AND DAD!!!!!
CHUCK & CAROL