I figured I'd poke out a blog before the Illini game.
So, here's a story, in honor of the game. The other day, my mom convinced my nephew Charlie (almost 5) the old orange "MUCK FICHIGAN" shirt of mine she'd given him to wear to bed actually said "Charlie is a good boy." He really thought that was great. How horrible is that? Pretty horrible.
In other news, I got an email from Pete and Maribel, a couple from Texas, who directed me to this Web site, Project Persecution. That link will take you to some video footage. I haven't look at all of it yet, but will later. There are newsletters, too. So you might want to check that out.
I'm starting to think maybe this idea I have that I'm not going to be in the fighting isn't really a good assumption. But I really have no idea. Guess it doesn't matter, eh?
Wow, this is a lame post. I'm tired, so I'm going to have to bag a nap here before Illinois plays.
No comments:
Post a Comment