Friday, March 10, 2006

A promise to blog later.

Well, friends, there's so much to report ... but I haven't been able to sit down and blog yet this week.

And tonight won't be any different.

But I've got a lot to share, so expect more later. Here's a short list.

First, God's teaching me about cultivating not only my mind, but my heart. And He's uber-blessed that practice so far.
Second, I'm reading more books about missionaries (sort of linked to the first thing up there). And I'm encouraged. But kind of scared. But not terrified.
Third, in case you're wondering, there's no amount of telling me how horrible Sudan is that will keep me from following my God there. Take note. :)
Fourth, the Illini start Big Ten Tournament play in about 14 hours. Go Illini.
Fifth, this week has been really busy with work and support appointments, but God is keeping me afloat. And I really have no idea how. Pray that I'll be wise about how I spend my time this weekend (ie: probably resting and not running around everywhere like normal).
Sixth, I'm starving for referrrals. S.O.S., S.O.S.

My God is big enough. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment