Thursday, February 14, 2008

Around town...

My dad gave me a little flack for not posting in a while. So, here you go. Some lame pictures from when my teammates finally joined me out here—if only for a few days, before they scattered all over the place—and we did silly Nairobi things.


This one is halfway normal, right? We went to this great Ethiopian place just down the street from my compound. It's great because it's really cheap and really tasty. I plan on trying to convince as many people as possible to go there while I'm forced to live in Nairobi. It's like $6 for a meal that could feed four people.



This is us, wondering why in the world Kim's arm is around my shoulder. Weird. We're not touchy people.
And that's all. That's it. All the pictures I have of good times in Nairobi so far.

No comments:

Post a Comment