Sunday, March 23, 2008

Happy Easter!

He is risen!

(He is risen indeed!)

2 comments:

  1. Hey,
    You don't know me,I had heard your name from Jono Newhouse.I am very interested in what you are doing in Africa. I am a little young to actually be going there still, but I love researching it and seeing personal pictures.I have been very interested in Africa lately and love to hear what is going on there from a Christians precpective. I pray God will bless you in your ministry. Keep updating!
    From Minnesota,
    Hope Forsman

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Hope.
    Jono's a cool guy! Glad he pointed you this direction. Ask him to tell you about the song the kids sang for him at the girls' school. That's one of my favorites...
    Let me know if you have any questions. Just use the email address there. I'd love to tell you more!
    Andi

    ReplyDelete