Heinrich and Doris will be back in town Saturday. So will Cath. And then Martin.
And--drumroll please--Kim comes back Friday.
I know, I know. I’m pathetic.
I know I am.
I miss my roommates, miss my team, and of course I miss my Kimmie.
But I’m thankful for being pathetic in that way, because that means I have real, deep friendships, which hasn’t always been the case.
And, did I mention I’m just ready to get out of Nairobi?
I’m not whining. It’s just that today I spent the day moving from one room of the house to the other, doing that thing on the stairs when you use your legs and your arms to pull you up to the next floor, taking one pill after another to fight this stupid typhoid, and feeling sorry for poor Mendy, who has also contracted some terrible tropical disease that makes her miserable. (It’s not, however, typhoid; we like variety.)
Forgive me if I’d like some familiarity and some of the Lopit TIMO lovin’. :) I can't wait!
No comments:
Post a Comment