For the past two nights, Kim was come out of the shower convinced of the crazy idea that someone is cooking brownies.
I don’t know exactly how to humor her on this point, except to weakly suggest that it’s our neighbor Laudina. But we both know the Lopit don’t cook brownies. Or anything but sorghum and beer, for that matter.
And at the moment, it’s equally unlikely that anyone in *this* house is cooking brownies.
With just more than a week left out here, our food situation is pretty grim.
Maybe even full-on grim.
To be safe, let’s say, somewhere between *pretty* and *full-on* grim.
Today I actually planned out the next week’s meals, so we could be sure to stretch everything far enough. I know, super dorky, right? I’m that kind of gal.
It should be an interesting week, with nothing to satiate the sweet tooth and very little else to go around!
No comments:
Post a Comment