Tuesday, July 08, 2008

Loss for words...

I realized just now that I haven’t written anything for ya’ll this week, and I’m sending the sat away tomorrow morning, so it looks like this is going to be it for the posts. Forgive me, I’ve been a bit under the weather with a nasty head cold and really busy trying to tie up things and finish my final paper.

 

Which, by the way, I just finished minutes ago.

 

Hooray for that. (Small celebration dance.)

 

Unfortunately, this means that I officially have to start the feeling process. You see, I’d decided to put off letting myself really realize what was about to go down—leaving this place—until I’d finished my paper.

 

Now with the paper out of the way, the tears could possibly start to flow… Yikes.

 

Kim’s been going borderline gooey on me this week, so I can only imagine what’s to come next week. Pattie’s been gone so much—running here and there—I haven’t had a chance to see how she’s holding up.

 

Two weeks isn’t much time. Not much time at all.

 

Until next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment