We know you are sad to leave Ellen, but there is also a cute little face waiting for you here. Her name is "Ali"...she is not only a cutie pie, she can hold her own as I saw her punch her brother this morning!!! You go girl! Pretty funny!!!
I actually talked to that specific rugrat on the phone yesterday. She knows just how many days it is until Aun'Andi comes home. :) We decided we're going to hike in the woods and play catch with a baseball. I've got a pretty full social schedule when I come home. ;)
You bet we are up for STICKBREAD!!!! Can't wait to get that fire going in ''the circle''....your Dad has even put in a new street in your honor!!! Can't wait to see you!!
We know you are sad to leave Ellen, but there is also a cute little face waiting for you here. Her name is "Ali"...she is not only a cutie pie, she can hold her own as I saw her punch her brother this morning!!! You go girl! Pretty funny!!!
ReplyDeleteCarol & Chuck
I actually talked to that specific rugrat on the phone yesterday. She knows just how many days it is until Aun'Andi comes home. :) We decided we're going to hike in the woods and play catch with a baseball. I've got a pretty full social schedule when I come home. ;)
ReplyDeleteAlso, you up for stickbread, Carol???
And don't forget the Canales' kids too! Lots of little ones (and big ones) here who are looking forward to having you back in the U.S.
ReplyDeleteYou bet we are up for STICKBREAD!!!! Can't wait to get that fire going in ''the circle''....your Dad has even put in a new street in your honor!!! Can't wait to see you!!
ReplyDeleteChuck & Carol