Friday, June 20, 2008

Computer Catastrophe

Interestingly, my computer told me just now that it’s going to crash.

Curious, isn’t it, that it warned me?

I’ve never known a computer to be so considerate before it ruins your day.

I only wish it would have told me earlier, so I could back up everything—like it kindly asked me to do—while there was sunlight, and not racing against my quickly depleting battery after nightfall.

But, I figured I’d go ahead and bust out a post and try to get it sent before the ol’ girl potentially goes to rest. Maybe it’s some kind of bluff? Who knows? It is a relatively new computer and already my second in Sudan…

Anyway, we’ll take it as another curveball from God. Particularly because just as said crisis was brought to my attention, Mary came up from the fields, for discipleship. So I had to simply leave the thing sitting on my desk, drawing battery and about to (possibly) die while we dove into the Word. God’s a funny God.

But, like I said, we’ll see. Maybe it will reconsider and decide to live.

If not, well… I guess we’ll also see. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment