Saturday, June 14, 2008

A pathetic picture...

Tonight I talked to my mom on the phone. She kept trying to get rid of me, shake me off.

She finally made fun of me, said it wasn't her fault I was all alone in Kenya, said she wasn't going to pay 70 cents a minute just to keep me company, said she loved me... then hung up.

You know you're pretty pathetic when your own mother is itching to get off the phone with you. :)

Today's been a bit of a blah day. I hit a roadblock in my movie-making and have to wait until I can pin down the OFM guys on Monday to move forward, so I've just been idle.

Being idle and alone in Nairobi just makes me think of how much I'd rather be in the village, with Kim and my team, or back in the States, facing this semi-terrifying next step in my life.

And so I've turned to Kim's and my favorite Nairobi pastime--looking at pictures from Lopit.

Which led me to realize I still haven't put pictures up here. Which led me to do just that.

So I hope you enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment